[Swftools-common] Problems with converting pdf to image

From: Павел Шведов
Subject: [Swftools-common] Problems with converting pdf to image
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 13:52:44 +0400

Hello.

I've been trying to convert pdf to png files using python gfx library. Most of the images are ok, but sometimes I get something like this: http://okey.uat.usetech.ru/media/catalogs/covers/2012-08-14/thumbs/volzhskij.png.100x125_q85.png

Some layers are replaced with black background. How can I fix this problem? Some extra parameters, maybe?

swftools version is 0.9.2
gfx version is 0.9.2

The code, that I use for conversation is here: https://gist.github.com/3347909, I'm extracting just the cover.