Re: [Swftools-common] Access Violation in swf_GetU8

From: lists
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Access Violation in swf_GetU8
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 17:31:36 +0200

On Tue, 2 Oct 2012 15:23:04 +0200
Romi Kuntsman <address@hidden> wrote:

> 1. There is a link to download.html from the main page, not to the
> wiki

The main site came before the wiki.  The wiki lists a few more download
locations thatn the main site. I try to keep the wiki current, but time
is short and other hands on the wheel always appreciated..

> 2. In that page (Available_downloads) there's a link to download
> version 0.9.2, which is from April. Is there an updated build?

The reason I quoted the wiki, is that you can check the current state
of the main git repository, and the patches applied to date, with the
wiki's ViewGIT:

  http://wiki.swftools.org/viewgit/

As you'll note, while Matthias has updated the git version with the
changes ( so you could compile yourself ), the development releases
pre-date the change your refer to.

Are per chance after a Windows binary??