[Swftools-common] Portrait View and Landscape View

From: Josh Bitto
Subject: [Swftools-common] Portrait View and Landscape View
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 10:05:46 -0700

Hello All,

I’m using Alfresco 4.2.c community version and in that software they use pdf2swf for document previews in flash. My issue is that when I preview a document it only shows in portrait view and that tends to be a problem if I have a spreadsheet (M$ Excel) a landscape view would be nice. Has anyone heard of this or any working knowledge somewhere that I can incorporate? End-users are going to eventually ask about this and it would be nice to make a fix for this.

Joshua Bitto
Information Technologist
KCC