Re: [Swftools-common] swftools vector logo?

From: Pablo Rodríguez
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] swftools vector logo?
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 13:46:45 +0100

On 11/09/2013 05:53 PM, Lists wrote:
> On Sat, 09 Nov 2013 13:10:02 +0100 Pablo Rodríguez wrote:
>> Because I want to modify it  slightly and it’s a PDF presentation.
>
> Ahh, in that case you better hope it's licensed under the GPL! ;o)

I think I will survive this ;-).

>> I may latter convert to SWF, it’s cumbersome when I have to replace
>> one slide with the SWF movie.
>
> A flaw in the method you have chosen to use, I think! ;o)

As Donald Knuth once wrote: “Beware of bugs in the above code; I have
only proved it correct, not tried it.” ;-).

More seriously, I may want to give a talk using a PDF viewer and then
convert the whole thing to SWF. Or I may want to distribute also a PDF
document with the slides.

If the only thing I have is a SWF movie, there will be no logo in the
PDF document.

>> I’m actually interested in the logo shown at
>> http://www.swftools.org/flash/swftools_anim.html, but without the
>> background and the animation.
>
> Which actually *IS* Rainer's version Pablo.

Thanks for the explanation (I will use this way).

I wanted the code to be able recreate a non-animated version of the logo
(or of what could be a logo of SWFTools).

> The plain animation may be found in tessel_loadser.swf, also situated
> the swfs directory.

Well, the animation is the part I want to avoid.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk