Re: [Swftools-common] ERROR only one % allowed in filename

From: Lists
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] ERROR only one % allowed in filename
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 23:11:54 +0000

On Thu, 14 Nov 2013 13:03:48 -0800
"E-Blokos" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Lists,
>
> obviously if I had the choice to avoid urlencoded folder
> I will do it, but no way to change this.

Perhaps one should never say, 'no way', Franck?  There usually always is
a way.  Change is good.   Besides, those -o strings of yours ARE without
doubt, very wierd and counter-intuitive indeed! (HO).

> if shouldn't be comp;licated to patch it, with first thing change
> the message error that mixes filename and foldename which I think
> is not really accurate.

Maybe, maybe not.  Depends how you look at it.

> can you point me which source file it needs to patch ? I'm trying to
> do it

Unfortunately, I'm not really that au-fait with the code base.  I'd
also need to install swftools first!   When I get chance I will do
just that, and see what I can find out.  However, meantime, I am sure
someone else, more familiar with the code base may possibly be able
to point you in the correct direction.

Regards,

Chris.