[Swftools-common] Fwd: Re: Anybody succeeded in getting working links wi

From: Hans J Nuecke
Subject: [Swftools-common] Fwd: Re: Anybody succeeded in getting working links within SWF files created with pdf2swf 0.9.2? YES, solved!
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 02:03:11 +0100

Update: problem solved!

Chris, you made my night ;-)

I downloaded the Windows version http://swftools.org/swftools-2013-04-09-1007.exe

I missed that before; or is it new... ?
I tested with -T 7 in a browser, in a Flash projector and in AIR. And the good news is: It works in all frameworks; including URI links.

What a difference a change from "-T 10" to "-T 7" makes!! So it was a simple change in that switch.

I nevertheless will continue my attempt to compile swftools on all platforms; now that I am that close. But I can do it in a much more relaxed mode now ;-)

Thanks and regards
Hans