[Swftools-common] swfrender and -r option

From: Brady Hutmacher
Subject: [Swftools-common] swfrender and -r option
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 16:38:43 -0500 (CDT)

I'm using swfrender in a project and it works great. However we are using this for printing purposes, and as such I probably use swfrender -r setting higher than most people would. It errors out on me saying it couldn't allocate memory. Is there a way in the source code to increase the amount of memory it is allowed to allocate? This is running on a dedicated server and frankly I don't care how much RAM it uses (within reason :) as long as I get a higher res output.

If not, it's no big deal as I'm sure we can make do with lower res images. I tried to look through the code, but I couldn't make my way around very easily.

Thank you,
Brady Hutmacher
address@hidden