synaptic-devel

[Synaptic-devel] new (last?) testversion available

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] new (last?) testversion available
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:06:29 +0200

Dear friends,

thanks for your feedback and your support with the test-releases. I
put a last (I hope) version online at:
http://people.debian.org/~mvo/synaptic/testing/synaptic-0.44pre4.tar.gz

I tried to address most of the suggestions you had (while I'm afraid
not all made it into this release). The difference between the last
test-release and this one are improved glade interface files.
Sebastian Heinlein was so kind to send me those. Thanks!

There are also updates to the translations, thanks to a lot to all of
the hard-working translators!

I'm busy on this weekend, so answering my mail will probably take
until monday.

bye,
 Michael

P.S. I plan to add the proxy dialog for the next release.