synaptic-devel

[Synaptic-devel] Filter dialog

From: Sebastian heinlein
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] Filter dialog
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 08:44:14 +0200

Hello Michael,

I have built synaptic against woody and the gnome2.2 backport. Opening
and then canceling the filter dialog two time lets to a crash of
synaptic at the second time.

No idea why :)

I would also suggest reordering the columns in the "properties" tab in the
filter dialog to follow the subject-verb-object order.

"Field" would be perhaps a nicer name then "What" and "Operator" better then
"Do".

Or are the headers needed at all? I don't think so, since the meaning can be
clearly
seen, if the grammar would be right.

Sebastian