synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] Where is the history data stored on the harddrive

From: Richard Rowell
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Where is the history data stored on the harddrive
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 15:06:20 -0500

Just an FYI, None of the devs seem to monitor this list so you might want to look elsewhere for help.

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 2:41 PM, Nigel Henry <address@hidden> wrote:
I have synaptic 0.57.8 on Debian Etch, but cannot find where the history for
installed/removed packages is stored on the harddrive. Synaptic displays it
ok, using File > History.

Could someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks for any help.

Nigel.