tetum-translators

Re: English - Tetum - Indonesian - Portugese translation [Tetum-translat

From: Peter Gossner
Subject: Re: English - Tetum - Indonesian - Portugese translation [Tetum-translators] Available dictionaries
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 00:41:40 +0930

Don,
I opened this late at night so have not gone forward with any of this at
all.

Short answer is that on WinXP it is very hard to get all this to work...
however I will look into it... Should be doable.

I will also look into setting a translating dictionary server up (public
access) and binaries for windowsXP as well..

I wont get a chance to do this before the weekend but will let you know.

Meantime forwarding to Tetum list and others.

--
Peter Gossner <address@hidden>
Adlali