tetum-translators

[Tetum-translators] translating English to Tetum

From: allan and shirley
Subject: [Tetum-translators] translating English to Tetum
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 06:33:41 +1200

Hello,

My name is Rachel; I’m currently in my last year of school in New Zealand. In two weeks I and 10 other students from KingsWay School are going to East Timor to visit Manlueana School. As there is a language difference we are trying to get things translated before we go… would you be able and willing to translate the song and verses below. It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for your time.

*Rachel*

Big God

I’ve got a very big God

He’s always by my side

A very big God

By my side, by my side

God is big all over me

God is big all over you

God is big all over us

God is big all over the world

Man’s love is so small

Is so small

God’s love is so big

Is so big

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future” Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

“Nothing living or dead, angelic or demonic, today or tomorrow, high or low, thinkable or unthinkable – absolutely nothing can get between us and God’s love because of the way that Jesus our Master has embraced us.” Romans 8:38-39 (The Message)