tetum-translators

[Tetum-translators] please help me translate english to tetum...

From: Colleen & Mark Johnson
Subject: [Tetum-translators] please help me translate english to tetum...
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 17:32:26 +1000

Hello,

As part of my Yr 12 drama exam, I have to perform a monologue. The character is an East Timorese woman, and although written in English, I would like to say a few of her lines in Tetum.

Could you please translate the following:

I can’t find my baby. Can you pleas? Can someone?  Yes, I know I’m not the only one. He’s wearing blue shirt, blue pants. There! There!

Everyone should be quiet, the UN says everyone calm down here!

Thank you so much