tetum-translators

[Tetum-translators] site feedback and link suggestion (free translator)

From: Liraz Eckstein
Subject: [Tetum-translators] site feedback and link suggestion (free translator)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 16:12:37 +0300

Dear Tetum-Translators team,

First and foremost, please accept my compliments for the wonderful service your site (gnu.org/software/tetum/dictionaries/dict-index.html) is providing to the Net community. I really liked your site; I have gone through your site and found lots of important information about translation. It definitely shows that you put a lot of effort in your site!

My name is Liraz and I work as a content editor for Babylon Ltd., a translation software and online dictionaries enterprise. It would be our honor if you could consider adding our link; it could be a useful addition to your site’s link collection which already offers translation information online.

In short, Babylon (=babylon.com) is a translation tool that delivers translation results at a single click and allows translation in more than 50 languages. We offer free online dictionaries found at: dictionary.babylon.com and free word & text translation at translation.babylon.com

If you wish to add our link, and you want to get to know our translation software better, please feel free to contact me and I will send you a courtesy license of our software.

Best regards, and a lot of success for your enterprise,

Liraz

Liraz Eckstein | Content Editor | Babylon Ltd.

Phone: Int +972 (3) 5382-122 | Fax: Int + 972 (3) 5382-080

For translation @ a click, visit www.babylon.com