Re: asking for testing?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: asking for testing?
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 22:26:44 GMT

    I have a working make distcheck, so maybe it would be nice if
    people could test the Parser based implementation while we
    finish the documentation?

Perhaps we should make an alpha release, then.  That would surely garner
more feedback than anything else.  Maybe that's what you were thinking?

    Also I haven't found a good way to generate and distribute the
    pod generated man pages describing the API

Man pages for the API doesn't sound important to me.  A working pod2texi
would be better than man pages anyway.