Re: improvements in pod2texi generation

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: improvements in pod2texi generation
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 11:26:48 -0800

    This corresponds to something along

      pod2texi --section-nodes f.pm > f_tmp.texi
      texi2any --set-init-var PLAINTEXINFO --set-init-var
TREE_TRANSFORMATIONS=complete_tree_nodes_menus f_tmp.texi > f.texi

    Is it ok, or should I try to integrate that in pod2texi by maybe diverting
    the output to a string and doing the transformation on that string?

Or just making it a shell script that does the above.

Anyway, it seems to me it would be good for pod2texi to do the job.
That's what the name says, after all, not pod2temptexi :).

Thanks,