Re: issue with filling sectioning commands and adding nodes

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: issue with filling sectioning commands and adding nodes
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 14:19:24 -0800

    Now when one want to add nodes automatically (or not automatically) it is
    not very good, because it is not obvious what node name should be used.

I take it this is a practical problem that comes up in pods, not just
theoretical?

    Maybe the simplest would be to use a number,

Sounds ok to me.  As good as anything else I can think of.

     @unnumbered @asis{}
     @node 1

Um, the @node should come before the @unnumbered, shouldn't it?

Thanks,