Re: pretest time?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: pretest time?
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 18:12:25 GMT

    For CHECK_HTMLXREF you said that it was on in the default case.

Oops, didn't read the code closely enough.

    Currently it is untrue, and I think that it is better if it is not set
    in the default case.

I'm not sure, but ok.

In general, I'd really like to document all the defaults.  It's the
first question anyone would have reading through the list now.  At
least, it's the first question *I* have :).  I remember you saying the
defaults can be per-format or otherwise complicated, but still, we
should say something.  Not for a first pretest, but something to work on.

On another front, I'm wondering about having a one-letter option
abbreviation for --set-customization-variable, since so much is done
with it.  Maybe -c for customization?  Wdyt?

Thanks,