address@hidden: Re: mktemp and AIX fix]

From: Karl Berry
Subject: address@hidden: Re: mktemp and AIX fix]
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 19:35:39 GMT

Lack of mktemp causing run_parser_all.sh failure even though it's not
invoked?

Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 08:45:35 +0400
From: Ineiev <address@hidden>
To: Karl Berry <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: mktemp and AIX fix

ineiev>     ../../../../texinfo-4.13.91/tp/tests/run_parser_all.sh[173]:
mktemp:  not found

karl> mktemp is only used there for the latex2html tests, as far as we know.
> You have the painfully complex latex2html installed on this ancient AIX
> system?!

No, I have not; mktemp _result_ is only used for those tests, but mktemp
is invoked unconditionally, and when it is unavailable the script exits
unsuccessfully.  I'm not sure whether texinfo really wants to bother about
such cases.