syncing texi2html tree with parser tests at each release?

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: syncing texi2html tree with parser tests at each release?
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 18:20:23 +0100

Hello,

I reupload from time to time the texi2html/test/ testsuite results.
Maybe it would be convenient to sync with releases.  I feel like it is
better if I do that myself, however I am likely to forget unless you
remind me to do it, as you do the release and all the associated tasks.

So, I don't know if you have a list of things to do for a release,
but sending me a mail on that, or checking that I have uploaded on
http://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/texinfo/
may be relevant.

--
Pat