Re: brackets for [imagetxt]

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: brackets for [imagetxt]
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 01:00:28 +0100

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 04:43:02PM -0700, Karl Berry wrote:
>     I can easily remove those brackets.
>
> Please do, thanks.

For alt text, should I remove the brackets too (or always add them)?
And if
   "could not find address@hidden file `%s.txt' nor alternate text"
the result is '['.$basefile.']'.  Is it ok?

> I see you started to work on the test framework.
> Do you want that to be part of the release?

As you like.  It may be very easily reverted, by resetting TESTS to the
former values.  One the one hand I may have introduced bugs, on the
other hand, the new stuff has some advantages, such as resembling more
other test suites, and better logging of tests.

In any case, I think that you should add build-aux/tap-driver.sh to CVS.

> Is there anything else pending for the release?  I don't have anything
> left.  (The translators aren't coming through, but I don't want to wait
> for them.  They'll catch up (or not) in due course anyway.)

No, nothing pending on my side.

--
Pat