Re: current filename/directory in Info

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: current filename/directory in Info
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 14:21:35 +0300

Karl Berry <address@hidden> ha escrit:

> Related to all this --all stuff.  How about a command to report the
> current filename being displayed?

Nice idea.

> E.g., M-x display-file, to just output the full pathname

Implemented it (r5328).  It displays the full file name, current and total
line numbers and relative position (that latter differs from the one
displayed in status line, which shows the position of the page top in the
document).

The command is bound to '=' in both Emacs and Vi mode.  For the latter,
it would be more natural to bind it to C-g, which is currently bound to
abort.  I would propose to change it.  Wdyt?

Regards,
Sergey