Re: buildbot success in OpenCSW Buildbot on texinfo-solaris11-sparc

From: Dagobert Michelsen
Subject: Re: buildbot success in OpenCSW Buildbot on texinfo-solaris11-sparc
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 11:44:51 +0200

Hi Gavin,

Am 25.08.2015 um 11:40 schrieb Gavin Smith <address@hidden>:
> On 25 August 2015 at 09:55,  <address@hidden> wrote:
>> The Buildbot has detected a restored build on builder
>> texinfo-solaris11-sparc while building OpenCSW Buildbot.
>> Full details are available at:
>> https://buildfarm.opencsw.org/buildbot/builders/texinfo-solaris11-sparc/builds/89
>
> What made this not work before was that help2man was missing. Before
> that what failed was that building the Perl extension module failed,
> but there's a test for that now. Dago, is adding help2man to the
> buildbot systems the only change that has led to this success? This is
> good, because it means the automatic fall-back to using the pure Perl
> modules gets tested.

Yes, I looked through some failing builds in buildbot and noticed a file not
found
on help2man on the Solaris 11 hosts and instlled the corresponding package.
After
that everything worked immediately.

Best regards

  — Dago

--
"You don't become great by trying to be great, you become great by wanting to
do something,