closing texinfo-devel (was: html output (footnotes))

From: Gavin Smith
Subject: closing texinfo-devel (was: html output (footnotes))
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2019 20:48:41 +0000

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 07:45:41AM +0900, Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:
> (sorry, I sent this to help@ yesterday instead of here)

I'd like to close this list to subscribers and keep the archives public,
as two mailing lists (bug-texinfo and help-texinfo) should be enough,
and not everybody who is interested may be subscribed to this list.
I'm not sure if there is a way to do this on Savannah without hiding the
archives to the public.