[Texmacs-dev] Conglomerate

From: Álvaro Tejero Cantero
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Conglomerate
Date: 30 May 2002 21:31:54 +0200

Seems to be a structured editor project worth of a look (to gather ideas
for the "structure view").

http://conglomerate.org

For those interested in wiki, a new wiki out there
uses latex to compose mathematical expressions. We could
latex-enable tmresources, although I'd love to texmacs-enable it
instead. What is needed for that is ability to send a piece of text to
texmacs and receive it back in postscript form. I think Stéphane tried
hard at it but obtained no result. For HTML conversion "with images" (as
opposed to the "with symbol font", used by hevea and tth) this
capability is necessary:

http://latexwiki.rootnode.com

best,

--