[Texmacs-dev] Re: strange new page behavior

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: strange new page behavior
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 11:29:07 +0200 (MET DST)

> Hi,
>
> If a page is completely full, then I can't use newpage
> to go on to the next page since that would put a blank page between
> the two.
>
> However, this presents a problem.  The next page seems to have
> a page break in the middle or near its beginning for no apparent reason.
>
> What I want is a full page followed by a normal page afterwards.
>
> Amir

Hi Amir,

Thanks for noticing us this problem. At the moment I have a lot of other
work to do, so I will not be able to solve this problem within a month
from now.

By the way, it might be a good idea to suscribe to the texmacs-dev
mailing list in the CC. Many of your comments may interest other
developers and in times when I am very busy with other stuff,
this may lead to a quicker solution of problems like the one you mention.
You may also send email directly to texmacs-dev without suscribing.

Yours, Joris

P.S.: did you find any students interested to work on TeXmacs?