Re: [Texmacs-dev] ghostscript preview etc.

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] ghostscript preview etc.
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:18:57 +0200

Sorry for the late reply, but I have been *very* busy with the rewriters
those last weeks...

On Wednesday 29 May 2002 00:57, Álvaro Tejero Cantero wrote:
> Where can I consult the available scheme commands?

You can look at the *.scm files in src/Guile/Glue in the source
distribution. Those files define all the TeXmacs/GUILE primitives.

Some library procedures are also defined in $TEXMACS_PATH/progs/boot.

> I want to make a my-init-texmacs.scm for setting the menu language, the
> shrinking factor, etc. I promise to dump all feedback I get into a
> tutorial for "very basic interface customization".

That is not going to be very difficult. Firt you need to look in
$TEXMACS_PATH/progs/menu and determine which command does what you want
by looking at the menu definitions and then by experimenting with the
interactive Scheme session.

Then you will need to write those command in the appropriate
"my-texmacs-init.scm" or "my-buffer-init.scm" file. For example the
application language (Option->language) would be set in
"my-texmacs-init.scm" while the shrinking factor would be set in
"my-buffer-init.scm".
--

                                  -- David --