[Texmacs-dev] Re: english-italian-miss

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: english-italian-miss
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 17:53:30 +0200 (MET DST)

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Daniele Pighin wrote:

> Hi Joris,
> while trying to keep italian translation in sync I've noticed that
> english-italian-miss.scm is not up to date.
> Could you send me a copy of the right file so that I can translate it?

For those who want to keep the translations of TeXmacs into other
languages up to date, I recall that we have the "dictool" tool
written by Andrey Grozin (attached to this mail).

>From the english-new.scm and the english-your-language.scm files,
you can automatically produce the english-your-language-miss.scm file and
fill out the missing entries.

Nevertheless, it is not necessary to keep the translations up to date
with every new version. At the moment, we are making quite a lot of
changes to the menus, so it may be good to wait a month.
After that it will be quite useful to sync up,
because several top menu items have changed.

Best wishes and thanks for your help, Joris

Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
http://www.texmacs.org: GNU TeXmacs scientific text editor
http://www.math.u-psud.fr/~vdhoeven: personal homepage