[Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs-1.0.0.9 available

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs-1.0.0.9 available
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 19:27:09 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

I just made TeXmacs-1.0.0.9 available with some
new constructs in the tmdoc style.

The online TeXmacs manual has been completely restructured.
It should be pritty safe now to start translating the manual
into other languages. Of course, the tmdoc style is still unstable,
so there may be some upcoming new markup in order to deal with
hyperlinks, indexes and so. Also, I want to reorganize
the keyboard shortcuts later this month, so you should not
put too much effort in translating pages which are mainly
dedicated to keyboard shortcuts.

Best wishes,

Joris