[Texmacs-dev] Fw: about GTK portability to windows !!!

From: Pablo Ruiz Múzquiz
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Fw: about GTK portability to windows !!!
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:36:41 +0200

Hello all.

As I see you are considering different GUI widgets for TeXmacs, I decided to
ask Catherine Allen who was already used GTK for a cross-platform application
(sort of telnet client used to connect to MUD servers with many addons, Papaya
-> http://www.gtk-papaya.org).

Here is her answer, I hope you find it useful.

Best regards,

Pablo Ruiz Múzquiz
alqua.com | elenya.net

PS: Thank you, Catherine!