[Texmacs-dev] Precision on menus (was Re: missing links)

From: Michèle Garoche
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Precision on menus (was Re: missing links)
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 23:44:18 +0200

Hello Joris,

I have no Paragraph menu in my version (1.1.16, cannot load 1.1.18 not compatible with Fink yet and far from my skills to change the code for it to compile correctly on XDarwin).

I have a Format menu with a Number of columns submenu, then 1, 2, 3 articles.

I have also a Document->Paragraph->Number of columns menu with 1,2,3 articles.

1 - Could you confirm that the menu in 1.1.18 version is Paragraph (and not Format or Document)?

Cheers,
Michèle