Re: [Texmacs-dev] [patch] 1.0.0.18-da7: base.scm: faster list-replace

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] [patch] 1.0.0.18-da7: base.scm: faster list-replace
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 00:13:41 +0200

On Sat, Oct 19, 2002 at 02:58:14PM +0200, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

> > Fourth and final patch in the series of cleanup to base.scm.
>
> Applied; are such patches really important?

Not really.

But when I find something ugly and straightforward to fix, why not fix
it? Fight against entropy is a lost war, but that is no reason to give
up without a fight!

Removing cruft and improving the quality of the code base is generally
made of that kind of individually insignificant patches.

Well... I would rather merge this kind of trivial fix with another
patch, but I gathered you prefer patches which can be described in one
line...

--
David Allouche         | GNU TeXmacs -- Writing is a pleasure
Free software engineer |    http://www.texmacs.org