Re: [Texmacs-dev] Guile modules and redefining functions

From: Leo
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Guile modules and redefining functions
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:04:01 -0400

Hi Joris,
thank you for your suggestion but it does not work for me.
I am using TeXmacs-1.0.1.10 and "my-init-texmacs.scm" file is

; my-init-texmacs.scm

(exec-file "$TEXMACS_PATH/progs" "init-texmacs.scm")
(use-modules (texmacs edit edit-misc) (core texmacs tm-define) )
(define (make-inactive-label) (make-expand-arg "MyOwnLabel"))

; EOF my-init-texmacs.scm

Nevertheless when I type M-! or insert label from the menu the old plain
label is being inserted. It seems that my redefinition is simply ignored.

Please, help.

--Leo--