Re: [Texmacs-dev] Email notifications from texmacs-doc CVS

From: david
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Email notifications from texmacs-doc CVS
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:04:29 +0200

On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 01:52:00AM +0200, Michèle Garoche wrote:
> 2 - Subscribing to cvs pages
>
> No news from David.
>
> Are you sure there is a system to notify me about changes in cvs
> texmacs-do project. I never see a simple line about this. But it would
> be very nice if I were automatically notified (no need for me to go to
> the site daily to see if there are some changes).

Okay...

First look at the user FAQ:
http://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=11&question=Is_it_possible_to_receive_an_email_for_each_commit_on_the_CVS_HTML.txt

In short, they are telling to contact <address@hidden> about
adding a 'log_accum' in the global CVSROOT.

The corresponding entry in the Admin docs is:
https://savannah.gnu.org/docs/admin.php#Getting%20email%20from%20CVS

All in all, i suggest that those email notifications are sent to
public mailing lists so we can add recipients without having to bother
(and wait after) the Savannah staff.

I suggest that all CVS notifications be sent to
address@hidden (which I can create as a part of the 'texmacs'
project on Savannah).

Do you have any more precise whish about notification?

Also I am a bit annoyed about creating the CVS notification mailing
list in 'texmacs' which the actual CVS is on the 'texmacs-doc'
project...
--
                                                            -- DDAA