[Texmacs-dev] Re: Old French files in doc

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: Old French files in doc
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:12:23 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Michele,

> In latest release (11), I've just noticed that the help files do not
> reflect the changes I've made recently.
>
> Seems to me rather brute, to put it mildly.

That is very strange; are you sure that you committed your
files by CVS in the appropriate way? A few hours before
compiling the release, I updated the documentation from CVS.
So I guess that an error has occurred somewhere;
maybe another dirty trick of CVS...

It is also a good idea to notify me about important changes,
and tell me one specific file where a change occurred.
I do not systematically update the documentation in
the package from the CVS documentation,
although I did do so for the last realease.

David: any news from the GNU folks about the automatic notification?