[Texmacs-dev] Creating styles

From: Nix N. Nix
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Creating styles
Date: 08 May 2003 12:24:10 -0600

Is there a simple way to create new styles, or to override existing ones
?  I have tried looking at the various .ts files, but the syntax seems
prohibitive.  Is there an example stylesheet somewhere, that shows me
how to override, say, a numbered style, such as a section header ?  That
is, suppose I want my sections to be numbered using roman numerals and
their title written using italicized text.  How would I go about saying
that in the preamble ?

I know this is sort of off-topic, but I don't think I can ask anywhere
else.

Thanks !