Re: [Texmacs-dev] Problem with Alt-Gr

From: Marten Bauer
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Problem with Alt-Gr
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 15:01:20 +0200

Hallo,

thanks for your help. After I recompiled texmacs again it's running well.
All keys are working well with Debian Sarge, Redhat 9.0.
Next week I will try it with SuSE 8.1, SuSE 8.2 and Knoppix.

But I have got another speed problem with texmacs. Until some versions ago,
texmacs is very slow.
When I open one of my documents (about 28 pages, less then 5 pictures and a
lot of formula's) then the drawing of the letters on the screen are in slow
motion.
At the moment I write the text in an temporary document and copy them to the
main document. Is it possible to compile texmacs optimized?

I tried
./configure --enable-optimzed=-O3

But with this compiler option texmacs crashes alot. It's not possible to work
with texmacs.

Greetings
Marten