[Texmacs-dev] Windows version

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Windows version
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 18:09:08 +0200 (CEST)

Dan: I asked the CRI guys to give you write-permission
in the ftp.texmacs.org/windows directory,
in which you will find the subdirectories

        deps
        stable
        unstable

I moved the files from 'dev' to 'windows'; please remove
'texmacssrc.exe'; I don't have the permission to do so.
Please write a web page on the model of

        http://www.texmacs.org/Download/Install.html

with detailed explanations on how to install and upgrade.
I would soon like to officially announce your version,
so that we get many more testers. I hope that I will be
able to get my hands on a Windows machine with internet
access soon...