Re: [Texmacs-dev] Problem compiling ...1.20

From: Gregory Wright
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Problem compiling ...1.20
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 13:27:34 -0400

On Sunday, August 3, 2003, at 01:56 PM, Álvaro Tejero Cantero wrote:

Followin the usual procedure, which has always worked for me I now find
the following error messages.

Compiler is
----
siff:/usr/local/TeXmacs-1.0.1.20-src# g++ -v
Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-linux/3.3.1/specs

<stuff omitted>

Yes, this is a known error on some platforms. It's caused by a name conflict: struct link is defined in TeXmacs but there is also a type link defined in a system header. Joris had mentioned he was going to change the name of struct link to fix the problem.

I'm waiting on it as well to get to some run-time errors with guile-1.6.x.

Best Wishes,

Greg Wright