[Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs 1.0.2 aborts on LaTeX import

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs 1.0.2 aborts on LaTeX import
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 17:21:50 -0400

TeXmacs Developers,

On RedHat 8.0, with the TeXmacs 1.0.2-1 rpm installed,
the following LaTeX file causes TeXmacs to abort:

\documentclass{article}
\begin{document}
$$
\mathbf{q1} \over \mathbf{q2}
\leqno(3)
$$
\end{document}

TeXmacs exits with the message:

 The symbol was mathbf

 Fatal error: unexpected situation in 'latex_symbol_to_tree'

But LaTeX takes the same file without complaining.

Can anyone suggest where I might start to look to
fix this bug? (I mean besides looking in the source
code for the routine 'latex_symbol_to_tree'...
<grin> )

Thanks.

Bill Page.