Re: [Texmacs-dev] problems with new webdesign

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] problems with new webdesign
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 11:50:52 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003, Andreas Seidl wrote:
> I just had a look at the new website with Internet Explorer 6.0 and the
> css design looks broken (see attatched file). Looks perfect with Mozilla
> 1.4 though.

Yes, Alvaro also noticed that problem. If someone could hack our CSS file
so that it looks fine with both IE and Mozilla, that would be great.

> Another issue: If you click on Help then in the first line between "Help"
> and "Search" there are strange symbols where probably an arrow should be.
> Here, same problem for IE as for Mozilla.

Yes, and the strange thing is that this disappears if you download
the webpage and open it locally. David promised me to take a look at that,
but if someone has some ideas...