[Texmacs-dev] website quirks

From: Andreas Seidl
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] website quirks
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 23:50:08 +0200 (CEST)

1. Backslashes are dropped when a document is exported to html. This is
particularly mean.

2. Keys are displayed in typewriter and underlined. This makes some
shortcuts indecipherable, e.g. C-_ for undo. Obvious solution would be
simply not to underline, or to use gray background, or to make a box with
a table instead. I looked at this, but discovered that this is not a
simple change in the style file, but hard-wired in the translation
routine.

3. The page http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/help/faq.en.html has two headers
and footers. Viewed with TeXmacs, doc/web/help/faq.en.tm has not this
problem, but...

4. A cvs update overwrote my local /doc/web/help/faq.en.tm with an old
version (without the Windows/Cygwin specific stuff and without David's
"How to insert OpenOffice table") although newer versions were checked in.
Nethertheless the website shows the latest version. What is going on?

5. The page http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/about/artwork.en.html lacks the
images, although I checked them in into the same directory.

Best Regards,
Andreas
--
http://www.fmi.uni-passau.de/~seidl