Re: [Texmacs-dev] New versions of TeXmacs & style file editing

From: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] New versions of TeXmacs & style file editing
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:43:47 +0000

Hi all,

El sáb, 03-04-2004 a las 21:05, Joris van der Hoeven escribió:
[...]
> The unstable version contains highly improved support
> for style file editing and quite a lot of documentation.

I have downloaded and installed the last versión of TeXmacs unstable,
and I'm trying to find the new documentation to learn and keep the
spanish translation of documentation up to date, but I can find where
the old documents have changed or where are the new ones (may be is my
lack of expertise in CVS to keep me in touch with the new documents). As
a sugestion wold be nice to have the usual "whats new" document showed
when a new version is installed (even for whats new in the documentation
realm).

[...]
>  most users should be able to design
> their own style files now.

I would kill for writing my own style :-P. but Where I can find this new
info?

> Best wishes, Joris

You and all the TeXmacs people: Keep the good work. (may the source be
with you!)

Offray