Re: [Texmacs-dev] line_breaker_rep::next_ragged_break() question

From: Salman Khilji
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] line_breaker_rep::next_ragged_break() question
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 10:05:45 -0700

Never mind!  I figured it out.  I happens when the very first word in a
paragraph get hyphenated.

I typed the following:

"Hyphenation in TeXmacs works well."

Then Document->Page->Type->Automatic

Then resize the TeXmacs window to a very narrow size until the very first word
gets hyphynated.

Without having the "Automatic" layout in mind, it was kind of hard to
visualize why the very first word would ever get hyphenated.  Unless, of
course, someone tried to typeset a very narrow column of text.

Salman