[Texmacs-dev] New and improved gnuplot plugin filter

From: Igor Khavkine
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] New and improved gnuplot plugin filter
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:25:33 -0400

I've tried using the gnuplot plugin that comes with TeXmacs, and
found it unsatisfactory. It is very awkward to work with gnuplot
when it's restarted after every prompt.

So I've written what I think is an improvement. The source code
is attached. The major improvement is that a gnuplot is only
run once and receives commands from each prompt in succession.

Please feel free to test, report bugs, or incorporate it into
the TeXmacs distribution.

BTW, are there any other plugins that suffer from problems
similar to the old gnuplot plugin?

Thanks.

Igor