[Texmacs-dev] Global format in LaTeX export?!?!

From: Norbert Nemec
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Global format in LaTeX export?!?!
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 23:16:46 +0200

Hi there,

after a break of several months I have just started using TeXmacs again. Found
some nice improvemens. Thanks a lot!

Anyhow, trying to use the latex export made me wonder whether I hit a bug or
got caught by a strange design decision:

Why isn't global formatting exported to the resulting latex file? Neither page
format nor global font setting in texmacs show up in the resulting .tex file.

My assumption would have been that the produced latex code would try to give
output looking as near as possible to the texmacs original without further
modifications.

Ok, I don't expect perfect results, but dropping all global formatting is a
bit radical, I would say... :-)

Ciao,
Nobbi

--
        Altdorfer Str. 9a ... D-93049 Regensburg