RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Texmacs-dev] \left( and \right) conver sions

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Texmacs-dev] \left( and \right) conver sions from LaTeX
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 16:53:14 -0500

This is the native windows version of Axiom where I see
the problm (I am not yet sure about other versions). Your
point about fonts is good because I think by default the
native Windows version installs with fewer fonts. I do
however also have miktex installed on the same machine.
Do I have to do anything in particular to make sure that
TeXmacs sees and makes use of the MikTeX fonts? How can
I check if I "have all the necessary fonts"?

I am not sure I understand your question abouot "math-mode".
The symbols appear in the output generated by an Axiom
session. Other mathematical notations appear normally such
as large integral signs etc.

Is it ok if I send you an example file that includes
an Axiom session?

Regards,
Bill Page.