Re: [Texmacs-dev] Various Authors

From: TeXmacs
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Various Authors
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:32:02 +0200

There is a problem with this. The aim of the current way to deal with title
information is to be more semantic and less visual, so that titles will
eventually be displayed (in very different ways) for different styles.

However, when creating articles for personal use, one is not bound to
such rigid journal style policies. I therefore should re-investigate
an easy way to make it possible to provide title information in
a looser, more visual, way. It is possible to find the necessary
environments in the title-base package (if I correctly remember
the name), but these macros are not available from the menus.