Re: [Texmacs-dev] Problems with image export

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Problems with image export
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:18:40 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005, Juan Pablo Romero Bernal wrote:
> I'm using TeXmacs 1.0.4 under Debian GNU/Linux (testing) and
> I have a problem with image export to pdf and ps format, well
> i have a document with seversl images in eps format, which ones
> TeXmacs display very good, but when to generate the pdf  and ps document
> the image don't display.

It would be great if someone could find out what we should do to correctly
incorporate postscript documents into other postscript documents.
Please look at the routine

        printer_rep::postscript

in the file

        src/Window/PsDevice/printer.cpp

and especially the line

        body << ps_image; // incorporate_postscript (ps_image);

We probably indeed need a function incorporate_postscript which does
something non-trivial with the image so that it can be included well.
Maybe run ps2ps on it or do something else.

So PLEASE, PLEASE, if you have an idea, then help us to correct this bug.

Best wishes, Joris