[Texmacs-dev] Drawing mode: eukleides?

From: Karl Hegbloom
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Drawing mode: eukleides?
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 21:10:10 -0800

Have you see 'xeukleides' (it's in Debian)?  It is a really neat way to
draw geometric figures.  Also, of course, DrGeo...  :-)  I like what
you've done so far with the drawing editor.  It will be nice to be able
to use it to create quick and easy schematic diagrams for Physics
problems and the like.  It would be most awesome if they can be drawn to
scale, and if they can be constructed geometrically so that the angles
are correct and vectors drawn in proportional lengths.

Wow, ... what if you could link the drawing to a program that does the
math and draws several frames as the system changes?

I'm still looking forward to the day when I'm ready to begin learning
the material in "Structure and Interpretation of Classical Mechanics".
It would be awesome if I could give myself "assignments" and write the
reports in TeXmacs.  I wonder if their code will run well in Guile?

--
Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>